- At least a Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Having experience at least 1 years in Java Programming.
· Deep knowledge about OOP, Design Pattern, Software Design and Data Structure (Collection API)
· Good knowledge and strong hands-on experience in one of these framework; Spring, Hibernate, Struts, GWT, EJB3 and/or Java Web technology
· Good knowledge about application integration (SOA) such as Webservice, RESTFul API, WSDL, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RS, JAX-RPC and JSON will be an advantage.
- Strong Logical and Analytical thinking.
· Ability to learn new technologies quickly and willingness to read and digest large existing source code and take ownership on complex component or subsystem